Submit your resume to be a Special Guest at Anime Sekai 2019!
Noura started cosplaying back in 2015 with a thrifted claire redfield costume from goodwill, since then her love for sewing took off strong, and she is now an award winning seamstress in the master level division. Her main focus is finely sewn costumes and fresh new designs that she can share with other con goers and cosplayers.
Find her here:
Patreon: Noura Cosplay
Geordie Holly is a British up and coming Cosplayer and voice actor based in Dallas/Fort Worth Texas.
Cosplay accomplishments :
Anime North Texas cosplay contest : Judges award 2015
Anime North Texas Cosplay contest: First place in Maters category 2016
I been attending conventions and actively cosplaying since 2015, and started competing in 2015.
My favourite thing about conventions is making new friends with the same interests as me, I am so lucky to have met the friends I have now and it is all because of conventions!
By day I am a Zookeeper and I love all kinds of animals!
I have been acting since I was 13 in the UK and since relocating to Texas I have started voice acting.
I currently play 'Hood' on the up coming game 'Victory Belles' and have multiple other roles that have not et been released.
You can find me at @geordiehollyxo on Instagram and Geordie Holly on facebook and @geordie_holly on Twitter
My name is Mystix Panda but most call me Panda or MP. Been cosplaying for 15 years made 85 percent of all my cosplays and all of my props. I build ,sew , and craft !!. The other 15 percent are a few morph suits. I fell in love with cosplay as soon as I found out about it. I had always loved theater and dressing up and making clothes was already a thing for me. Renfaires also were a big part of my life. I get excited everytime I see a character that I think I could do good at and connect with.
I will be doing 3 panels this year !!
1.cosplay on a budget 2.anime scenes from a hat 3. Anime bloopers/dub lovers !!
You can reach me and see my stuff at :
Instagram.com/mystix_panda and at Twitch.tv/mystix_panda watch me play games and do random chats and cooking lol.
Professional Model & Voice Actor
Whitney Rodgers is a Voice Actress, model and singer best known for her roles as “Meiko Shiraki” in Prison School and “Yozora” from Haganai and Hagani NEXT! . Whitney has just recently been announced as “Lotta Hart” in FUNimations “Ace Attorney” and has played many other characters including: “Margaret” in One Piece, “Artemis” from Maria the Virgin Witch, “Amelia Evans” in Freezing Vibration, and more. Whitney has also lent her voice to SMITE for the playable characters of "Ordo Solarus Amaterasu" and "Leona Genesis Jet Pack Fighter."
When she is not actively recording voice-overs, Whitney enjoys: going to the gym, drinking gallons of coffee, watching cutthroat kitchen, playing Tetris Attack, and giving her cat Chihiro too much attention. You can follow her on Instagram: Whitney_Rodgers_Model or on Facebook: Whitney Rodgers Voice Actress
Master Craftsmen & Cosplay Judge
Cosplay Model & Judge
Rapper & Instrumental Judge
Video Game Reviewer