Otaku's Talent Contest
🌟 ALL TALENT WELCOMED! 🌟
Singing, dancing, lip-syncing, acting, magic tricks, skits, martial arts, playing an instrument, or other activities to showcase skills!
Enter for a chance to win awesome prizes!
Sign up times Friday 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM & Saturday 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM at Registration Booth.
Upon registration and you will given them a number. The number will correspond with the registration number.
All contestants will meet at main stage at 1:00 PM one hour before the contest.
Contestants will be placed in numerical order and will get a practice run of 90 seconds.
The Otaku's got Talent Contest will take place on the main stage promptly 2:00 PM
• No nudity.
• No profanity.
• Not allowed to use any sort of projectile, explosives, or similar devices.
• All props must be inspected and approved by Anime Sekai Staff to ensure props meet our peace bounding policy, which is as follows: You may not be permitted to carry any kind of functional projectile weapon. This includes individuals who possess a weapons permit or concealed weapons permit. Keep them at home. Anyone found in possession of such a weapon will immediately have their membership revoked. Individuals caught in the illegal possession of a functioning projectile weapon will be reported and turned over to the proper authorities. All other items that could be used as a weapon MUST be peacebonded. Swords, Axes, Spears, Pikes, Staves, etc. should be made out of wood, PVC, foam, plastic, cardboard, or paper. ABSOLUTELY NO METAL weapons will be permitted on convention grounds.
YOU MUST PURCHASE A PASS TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND/PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST.
• Time Limit: 90 seconds
• Music must be provided by each individual.
• You must have your music on their phones ready to go.
• Phones will be handed to the DJ before walking on the stage.
• As soon as your music plays they will walk on stage.
• After you walk off they will walk to the designated music player to pick up their phones.
Scoring: Overall Winner will be awarded the Grand Prize!
All judging will take place on the stage while you are showing your costume off to the public. Winners will be announced after the contest.
Code of Conduct
Positive behavior is expected from all attendees. Any kind of harassment towards cosplayers, including but not limited to harassment on social media, will not be tolerated and you may be asked to leave the expo.